- Printed posters should be a maximum size of 36 inches wide by 48 inches tall (vertical orientation).
- Posters should be mounted on provided poster boards after 1 PM on Tuesday, August 30 and remain on display until the poster session on Friday, September 2.
- Posters must be removed by 3 PM on Friday, September 2 or they will be discarded by conference organizers.
- Presenters are asked to stand by their poster during the morning poster session (10-11am) according to the following schedule. Poster numbers can be found in the acceptance email received by the presenting author.
- Wednesday, August 31 – Poster Numbers P001 through P100
- Thursday, September 1 – Poster Numbers P101 through P204
- Friday, September 2 – Poster Numbers P206 through P316
Poster Printing Options In or Near the Conference Venue:
FedEx Office Hotel & Convention Center – Washington, DC – 901 Massachusetts Ave NW 20001 | Kinkos
(located within Marriot Marquis)
FedEx Office – Washington, DC – 650 Massachusetts Ave NW 20001 – Print & Ship | Kinkos
(approximately 0.3 miles from Marriott Marquis)
- Presenters should review the scientific program to determine the length of their oral presentation and leave approximately 2 minutes for questions.
- Please prepare your presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint only, preferably in the wide screen (16×9) format.
- Please be aware that presenters are required to load their presentation file on conference computers the day prior to presenting in the Speaker Ready Room (Salon 11) between 1 PM and 5 PM (Tuesday, August 30 through Thursday, September 1).